HAVING TROUBLE SLEEPING?
Here are 5 helpful strategies and products that may help you:
Keep a consistent sleep schedule with Pucks 3:1 PM gummies
- Trying to wake up and go to sleep at the same time each day is easier said than done. But with a consistent routine, you will train your circadian rhythm to work on a healthy loop. If you find yourself lying awake for hours, waiting for sleep to come, prepare yourself with a pucks CBD gummy. Each gummy contains 15mg of CBD and 5mg of THC with an additional 5mg of melatonin. They’re also infused with Chamomile extract and essence of lavender to assist in a synergistic effect. Snag one an hour or so before bed and find it easier to drift off.
Read more about Pucks here: https://www.leafly.com/products/details/
Exercise more confidently before hitting the hay with MuV
- A few jumping jacks, resistance band work, or even a brisk walk around the block can significantly help you to have a better night’s sleep. Avoid post-workout soreness and/or stiff joints with products from MuV like their transdermal patches, body butter or “Evolve Gel” – available in CBD and THC varieties. Their proprietary formulas encourage fast absorbency and are especially helpful to those with localized joint pain or soreness.
Read more about MuV here: https://muvproducts.com/az/topical/
Supplement your current wellness routine with Dr. Joy’s Essentials
- There are plenty of supplements on the market that claim to promote better sleep results, but not many of them are made with certified organic and natural options. This is especially true in the Cannabis industry where it’s particularly more difficult to get your products or crops certified organic. If you are in need of some life balance, try Dr Joy’s Essentials, full-spectrum CBD tinctures. Each product is non-GMO certified, and formulated by Dr. Joy Summers NMD with quality, potency and affordability in mind.
Read more about Dr. Joy’s Essentials here: https://drjoysessentials.com/
Relax and unwind (electronic-free) for at least one hour before bed with Canna Hemp
- We know, it’s really hard to put your phone down, but the blue light coming from it and your television may be tricking your circadian rhythm into thinking it’s daytime and affecting your sleep patterns! Instead of winding down with social media, opt for products from Canna Hemp with their terpene-focused cartridges and tinctures, specially formulated to help you relax.
Read more about Canna Hemp here: https://cannahemp.com/
Make yourself comfortable with a Tru Infusion CBD gummy
- Make yourself comfortable, and we mean really comfortable; like lie in a nest of pillows and blankets in your favorite pajamas in your softest socks. Bedtime is a really good opportunity to spoil yourself, and you’re not going to have a good night’s rest if you’re not physically comfortable. A 10mg CBD gummy form Tru Infusion can help you with that comfy, cozy feeling so that you can have a good night’s sleep.
Read more about Tru Infusion here: https://truinfusioncbd.com/
Shop CBD at Oasis here: https://oasishempco.com/
Shop all products at Oasis here: https://www.oasiscannabisaz.com/menu-3/