2020: A YEAR IN REVIEW
It goes without saying that 2020 was a challenging year for us all. COVID-19 has forced us to change our lives, our businesses, our families, but one thing that it has not been able to touch is the kindness and reliance of people and the industry. We are beyond grateful to belong to a community that is so full of love and forward-moving action. While trying, 2020 was also a year full of growth, change, and unexpected kindness, let’s end the year on a high note and talk about some of our accomplishments!
“The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires but in his integrity and in his ability to affect those around him positively.” – Bob Marley
- We donated over 5,000lbs of food to local food banks: Matthews Crossing and Saint Mary’s food bank. Our goal was to donate over 10,000 lbs of food since 2016 and we have exceeded that with the help of our dedicated community and patients
- With the partnership of Baked Bros, we were able to donate over $800 to local Veteran’s Organizations!
- We donated over $250,000 to the Yes on 207 campaign
- We were able to grow our company size from 60 employees to over 110 full-time employees and counting!
- We completed construction and opened the doors to our Glendale brick & mortar location on Oct. 2, 2020
- Oasis broke ground on our in-house cultivation site; The expected completion being Q1 of 2021
- We completed construction of our onsite hydrocarbon extraction lab
- Oasis helped bring four new brands to the Arizona market: Full-spectrum CBD products from Dr. Joy’s Essentials; quality, craft concentrates from HAZE; full spectrum terpene carts and syringes from Lit; and top shelf flower from CRWN cannabis, coming Q2 of 2021
- Oasis Cannabis donated over $250,000 to the “Yes on 207” campaign that helped pioneer the legalization of cannabis statewide in 2020