Position: Patient Consultant – Dispensary Agent
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Service patients with warmth and professionalism.
- Listen compassionately to patients with the intent to understand their needs and make product recommendations according to their symptoms.
- Provide exceptional customer service – going the extra mile is the norm.
- Stay educated and updated on different types of marijuana products and methods of medicating.
- Check patient’s state allowance with Arizona Department of Health Services Verification System.
- Accurately and precisely enter patient information into our database system.
- Quickly and precisely handle cash and credit transactions while always maintaining a balanced cash drawer.
- Work with a diverse group of personalities – employees and patients.
- Clean, stock, and organize dispensary (clean bathrooms, take out garbage, sweep floors/parking lot, etc.)
- Conduct accurate inventory counts of all dispensary products.
- Work cohesively as part of family/team environment.
- Work on special projects and assignments designated by management.
- Must be over 21 years of age
- Can legally work in the United States – all documentation required
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check (no felonies)
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends with limited or no schedule restrictions
- Demonstrate extremely strong verbal and written skills (bilingual a plus)
- Possess basic math skills
- Ability to follow precise rules and directions to maintain compliance
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Must be able to perform various physical requirements —while performing the duties of this position you may be required to reach with hands and arms, speak and hear, stand, walk, sit and use hands to type, write and handle equipment and containers. You may also be required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; occasionally lift and/or move objects of 50 pounds or less.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED required
- At least 1 year Customer Service and cash handling experience
- Sales experience highly desired
- Cannabis Knowledge required
- Hourly pay + Tips + Incentives + Bonuses
- Health Insurance after 60 Days
HOW TO APPLY
If you are qualified, please submit:
- A brief introduction about yourself and why you are the best fit for the job
- Your current resume
- 2 work-related references