Position: Receptionist / Front Desk
Serves visitors/patients by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; verifies patient information against regulatory guidelines; maintains/operates telecommunications system.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welcomes visitors/patients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Directs vendor and patient traffic in the dispensary lobby
- Creates new patient profiles, capturing and tracking all helpful information
- Participates in customer retention and other patient call-back initiatives as necessary
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Telephone Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Customer Focus
- Informing Others
- Handles Pressure
- Phone Skills
- Supply Management
- At least 21 years of age
- Must not have been convicted of any felony offenses pursuant in A.R.S. § 36-2801
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Equivalent experience in a retail setting.
This position will require the applicant to routinely sit, stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, and bend for up to 8 hours. Position requires the occasional lifting of objects in excess of 25 lbs.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are qualified, please submit:
- A brief introduction about yourself and why you are the best fit for the job
- Your current resume
- 2 work-related references